Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I like your bangs!"

Hey friends, here we are again.. blog time!!
Today it was fogy all day long, but not cold...so
We had another day of sun surf at Doheny, but w must be getting old,
cos our shoulders are hurting!!
Call to Kine Jan... Please come over.. we can sure use a good massage!! ;D

Some guy riding a Hobie board at Doheny...

David's (50 y) girlfriend (34 y) paddling..

Freshly mowed grass..

(clarifying the title: A guy at PacSun was telling me he liked my bangs!!
Hum, i pulled my sweater over what i thought are my bangs..
But then again, that couldn't be it.. looked it up..
and apparently he meant my hairdo..
my pony... oef....)
Everybody who knows what a bang is is going to ridiculize me now...
:o

2 comments:

  1. ohohoh dit is als een open goal voor flauwe grapjes maar kijk..ik hou me netjes in :D

    ReplyDelete